Staffield Hall Country Retreats
Booking Terms & Conditions
- A non-refundable £100 deposit is payable on booking with the balance payable six weeks prior to the commencement of the letting period booked. The deposit is returnable if the booking is not accepted by us. A confirmation of your booking will be issued upon receipt and full directions will be sent upon receipt of the final payment. Payments can be made using a debit card, payments by credit card incur a standard 1.5% banking surcharge. A security deposit is generally required.
- If we should need to cancel the booking we will refund in full all monies paid to us by you. Responsibility and financial liability of Staffield Hall Country Retreats shall be limited to the return of monies received in the event of accommodation booked in good faith not being available.
- Should you need to cancel with less than twelve weeks to the date of the booking then you will be bound by this agreement to pay us in full for that booking. Deposits made are non refundable. Payment must be made whether or not you have at the time of cancellation paid in full for the booking. You would therefore be advised to take out holiday cancellation insurance to cover you for that eventuality. Cancellation insurance may be available from www.cancellationplan.com
- Accommodation will be available to you from 3.00 p.m. onwards on the start date of the booking. Our properties operate on coded door locks, we allocate door codes to you 24-48 hours before your arrival. These are sent by email. If you do not have an email address, please contact us 5 days before your holiday commences in order that we can post these to you. Please make sure you have received these door codes and have them with you before you commence your travel arrangements for your break. Without the codes you may not be able to gain entry to your reserved property.
- Accommodation must be vacated by 10.30 am on the finishing date, this to allow for cleaning and maintenance to take place. Staffield Hall will provide the accommodation to a high level of cleanliness. Upon departure all accommodation must be left in a clean and tidy condition with kitchen items washed and placed away. All refuse should be removed from the property. A cleaning charge may be made should properties require extra cleaning time spent over and above what is normally provided by us. We have a strictly no smoking policy. Should guests smoke in the property then a £100 charge will be made to cover extra cleaning and deordorising of soft furnishings.
- Any problems found with any appliance, fixture or fitting must be reported to the owner or housekeeper who will ensure within a reasonable time that this is repaired or alternative arrangements made. Under no circumstances should any guest attempt repairs to the property or its contents. This will invalidate service contracts, warranties and agreements and charges for such repairs will then pass to the Hirer. The Hirer undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fixture, fittings and effects in or on the premises in the same state of repair and condition as the same are in at the commencement of the letting and shall report and pay to the owners the value of any part of the premises, furniture, fittings and effects so destroyed or damaged as to be incapable of being restored to its former condition.
- Only the number of guests stated at the time of booking will be allowed to visit, stay or remain in the property at any time, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the owners. Staffield Hall reserve the rights to refuse entry to the entire party if this condition is not observed.
- GROUP BOOKING POLICY: A nominated responsible person needs to be advised to us through whom all communications can be made and whom will be generally held responsible for the care of the properties . We do not permit the movement of furniture, crockery, glasses etc between properties. Therefore, if you all wish to dine together, we can arrange for additional chairs, tables, crockery, glasses and crockery etc to be placed in the largest property for your comfort and a group booking fee may be levied at £100.00 to cover for this service. A security deposit of £100.00 per property booked is required from the lead booking person/responsible person. This must be paid in full before arrival by credit card/cards and will be refunded in full after your stay; providing there is no damage to the properties or their contents and movement of inventory items between properties. We do not accept bookings from persons aged under 21. Al noise levels should be kept to a minimum after 11.00 pm.
- Staffield Hall and its agents reserve the right to decline entry and accommodation or to expel any occupier or visitor for conduct, which in their sole view is detrimental to the Estate or the comfort of other visitors. Staffield Hall reserves the right to enter a property at any time but will endeavour to do so when convenient to the occupier.
- Pets are only accepted in certain properties by arrangement. Any agreement to allow pets onto the property is conditional that under no circumstances are they to be allowed into the bedrooms, nor to sit or lie on any of the sofas, chairs or other soft furnishings. A charge of £50 may be made if this condition is breached. Pets are accepted on the condition that they are not allowed to foul in the garden areas and otherwise in the vicinity of the property. The pet owner will lean up any mess caused. Pets must be kept under strict control at all times and not be left in the property unattended at any time. Failure to comply will render the contract terminated and you may be asked to remove the pet from the premises.
- Staffield Hall Country Retreats, its employees or agents are not to be held responsible for the loss of any valuables or property left on or around the premises at any time. All guests, their friends, family or visitors must ensure that they take all reasonable steps to ensure their own safety and that of others whilst on the property, the owners will not accept responsibility for any injury or loss caused whilst in or around the property. Any vehicles parked on the premises are parked at the sole risk of the owner of the vehicle.
- You agree that any penalty charges which in our sole opinion should become payable will be collected from your credit or debit card details as supplied to us in payment of your booking with us. Any such charges made will be notified to you in writing after payment has been collected. An advance security deposit of £100 per property booked may be secured against your card at the discretion of Staffield Hall Country Retreats.
- The properties of Staffield Hall Country Retreats are used only as holiday accommodation and therefore exempt from security of tenure under the Rent Act.